Hope you are having a nice week so far! Tonight we had this yummy, super easy Stromboli for dinner! We love anything pizza related around here, but every once and a while its nice to have a change – and this stromboli fits the bill perfectly! It still has a pizza sense to it but with a different twist – and no shredding cheese involved! (That’s always a plus to me) And it can also be super versatile – use whatever meats and cheeses you like! We like this version because of the banana peppers but we will probably be trying it differently soon 🙂 Hope you enjoy this super easy, quick, yummy dinner recipe!
- 6 slices of salami
- 6 slices of ham
- 8 slices of provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup of pickled banana peppers
- Pillsbury pizza crust or Betty Crocker pizza crust packet (I’ve used both and their both great)
- Prepare your dough and roll it out into a somewhat rectangle on a floured surface
- Sprinkle some basil flakes, red pepper flakes, garlic powder all over the dough
- Alternate topping it with the cheese and meats
- Top with the banana peppers
- Roll up into a stromboli
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown
- And you’re done!! (told you it was easy)
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or marinara
“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His loving kindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the God of heaven, For His loving kindness is everlasting.”