This lemon chicken is so simple and really delicious! We love all things lemon in this family, so it was a big hit. Very yummy. Hope you enjoy!
- 6 chicken breasts or tenderloins (1-1/2 pounds)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Dip chicken in some milk to moisten and help the breading stick. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt. and lemon pepper. Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture.
- In a 12-inch skillet cook the chicken breasts in the hot butter, over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until brown and no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet. Add lemon slices to skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Return all of the chicken to the skillet, overlapping chicken breasts slightly. Drizzle lemon juice over the chicken breasts. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until pan juices are slightly reduced.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”